- Product Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
Pure Encapsulations PureLean Pure Pack - 30 packets
This combination of three premium supplements provide the essential vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fats, antioxidants, and phytonutrients needed to support healthy blood sugar balance. The packets contain:
Multivitamin and mineral: A high-quality multi should be the base of any supplement program. This formulation contains the foundational nutrients needed for lifelong health as well as key vitamins and minerals needed for healthy blood sugar balance including magnesium and increased amounts of B complex vitamins, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
MacularSynergy Complex: Support optimal eye health with this proprietary blend of lutein and zeaxanthin—two of the most crucial nutrients for macular function.
Metabolic GlycoPlex: This unique combination of alpha lipoic acid, cinnamon, and l-carnosine provides critical antioxidants and phytonutrients that help improve insulin sensitivity, scavenge free radicals, and support healthy blood sugar levels.
Metabolic LipidPlex: A special blend of green tea catechins, taurine, and more supports insulin sensitivity, healthy fat burning, and metabolism.
Alpha Lipoic Acid with GlucoPhenol: Alpha lipoic acid may be useful in supporting healthy nerve function in those with diabetes and pre-diabetes. It is also a powerful antioxidant and mitochondrial booster. GlucoPhenol is a proprietary extract of cranberry and Orleans strawberry which contain phytonutrients that have been recently shown to support health blood sugar balance.
Omega-3 Fats: Now known as crucial for healthy cardiovascular, nervous system, and immune function, these important fats also bolster insulin sensitivity and support health blood sugar balance.
Magnesium: Magnesium is known to support health across a number of dimensions since it impacts the function of over 300 enzymes. It is known to support health metabolism, blood sugar, and insulin sensitivity.
Taurine: This powerful antioxidant supports healthy cardiovascular, nervous system, skeletal muscular, and retinal function.
- Support for healthy glucose metabolism, lipid utilization and weight management as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise‡
- Vitamins and minerals in highly bioavailable forms
- Activated B vitamins, including Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Enhanced bioactivity Zychrome® chromium dinicocysteinate for healthy metabolic function‡
- PureWay-C® rapidly absorbed vitamin C, providing support for healthy cytokine and lipid balance‡
- Easily tolerated magnesium glycinate for sensitive individuals
- Metabolic synergists for healthy glucose utilization, including alpha lipoic acid, cinnamon, l-carnosine and GlucoPhenol®, a novel, proprietary extract of cranberry and Orléans strawberry developed and studied as part of a research collaboration with the Institute of Nutrition and Functional Foods (INAF)‡
- Enhanced fat metabolism support with 1,000 mg taurine, green tea and pterostilbene‡
- Lemon-flavored omega-3 fatty acids for reduced aftertaste and healthy PPAR receptor function, supporting glucose and lipid homeostasis via healthy gene expression‡
- Convenient, once-daily packet
- Amount Per Serving
- seven capsules contain:
- total fat1 g
- cholesterol< 5 mg
- vitamin A (as beta carotene)1,125 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and 50% as PureWay-C®)250 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)34 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1)50 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)12.5 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))17.35 mg
- niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide)37.5 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))10.4 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)250 mcg
- biotin1.5 mg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)25 mg
- calcium (as calcium citrate)75 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide)100 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate and 62% magnesium glycinate)195 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate)7.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine)35 mcg
- copper (as copper glycinate)1 mg
- manganese (as manganese citrate)1 mg
- chromium (as ChromeMate® chromium polynicotinate and 50% Zychrome® chromium dinicocysteinate))200 mcg
- potassium (as potassium citrate)50 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate)1 mg
- vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium)50 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin)212 mcg
- choline (as choline bitartrate)20 mg
- inositol62 mg
- FloraGLO® lutein3 mg
- zeaxanthin500 mcg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)350 mg
- GlucoPhenol® proprietary blend138 mg
- providing 25 mg polyphenols from Orléans strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa) extract (fruit) and cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (fruit)
- cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) extract (dried bark)50 mg
- l-carnosine (beta-alanyl-L-histidine)25 mg
- taurine (free-form)1,150 mg
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf)50 mg
- (providing 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
- Indian kino tree (Pterocarpus marsupium) extract (heartwood)25 mg
- (standardized to contain 5% pterostilbene)
- fish oil concentrate (from anchovies, sardines, mackerel)900 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)300 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)200 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, rice bran wax, citrus bioflavonoids, rice maltodextrin, magnesium hydroxide, natural lemon flavor, rosemary leaf extract, natural tocopherols
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- GlucoPhenol® is a registered trademark used under license by Pure Encapsulations.
- CinSulin® is a registered trademark of Tang-An Medical, Ltd.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- Zychrome® brand chromium dinicocysteinate. Zychrome® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- PureWay-C® is a trademark of Innovation Laboratories, Inc., and is used here under license. U.S. and International patent pending
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
- Contains fish (anchovies, sardines, mackerel)
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Take 1 packet daily (7 capsules), with a meal.
At Pure Encapsulations, we manufacture hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results. We are committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients and working with experienced healthcare professionals to create safe and effective dietary supplements to help you achieve optimal health.
All Pure Encapsulations products are free from:
- Wheat and gluten
- Coatings and shellacs
- Magnesium stearate
- Trans fats and hydrogenated oils
- Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners
- Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives
To create premium dietary supplements, we source high quality ingredients from recognized industry suppliers, create research-driven supplement formulas in collaboration with leading healthcare professionals, and undergo third-party laboratory testing to ensure product purity and potency.
We manufacture our own products in our own state-of-the-art plant in Sudbury, Massachusetts. Pure Encapsulations is NSF-GMP registered in the U.S., GMP certified in Canada and exceeds the standards of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP).
All manufacturing takes place in temperature, humidity and dust-controlled rooms. Each piece of equipment is dismantled and sterilized before each production run. This includes scales, mills, blenders, powder fillers, encapsulating machines and capsule counters. Our warehouse is climate controlled in order to maximize the stability of our raw materials and finished products.
Certified independent laboratories test raw materials and finished, encapsulated products. Using the most advanced equipment and test methods, including HPLC and GC-MS, these labs verify the potency and purity of ingredients. Independent microbiological testing is also performed to ensure supplement purity and safety.