- Product Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
Innate Choice Vita Sufficiency - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
We are proud and excited to introduce Vita Sufficiency the World's Premier Multivitamin-Mineral Supplement. Vita Sufficiency™ is made from Certified Organic fruits, vegetables and herbs. Every step from farming, to harvest, to processing is done using the highest organic standards. Vita Sufficiency™ contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, polyphenols, and bioflavonoids in their naturally occuring form. Vita Sufficiency™ provides FULL DISCLOSURE of the NATURALLY OCCURRING vitamin and mineral content and is 100% FREE of SYNTHETIC VITAMINS. All vitamins, minerals and cofactors are from plant and fruit sources and are thus in the biochemical form required for proper human digestion, absorption, and biological benefit.
- 60 Capsules - 30 Day Supply
- Certified Organic
- 100% Certified Organic Plant-Sourced Active Ingredients
- 100% Synthetic-Free
- Set the Standard for Multivitamin-Mineral Supplements
- Each Bottle Contains a 30 Day Supply
- Yeast Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Corn Free
Once again Dr. Chestnut has created the Gold Standard. There are three variables that determine the quality and value of a multivitamin-mineral supplement and Vita-Sufficiency™ sets the standard in all three.
- Amount of vitamins and minerals
- Source of vitamins and minerals
- Organic Certification
We are proud to inform you that Vita-Sufficiency™ is the world’s first certified organic multivitamin-mineral with clinically significant amounts of 100% naturally occurring, 100% synthetic-free, 100% certified organic plant sourced vitamin, minerals, polyphenols and bioflavonoids. Equally important, it is 100% yeast-free so you can be sure that it hasn’t been made by feeding synthetics to yeast and then extracting these synthetics and calling them ‘natural’. It is also 100% free from corn, soy, and gluten. In terms of quality and value there is simply no better choice - in fact there is not even a comparison.
Research Indicates That
- Plants and fruits contain Vitamins, Minerals, and Cofactors that are ESSENTIAL for recovery, wellness and prevention. Scientific and clinical research has proven that vitamins, minerals, and cofactors are ESSENTIAL for recovery, wellness, and prevention. Without sufficient amounts of these essential nutrients it is not possible to get or stay well.
- The Western, Industrial Diet is DANGEROUSLY DEFICIENT in ESSENTIAL vitamins, minerals, and cofactors. Research is clear that we are deficient in our intake of fresh raw fruits and vegetables. We also know that modern, non-organic industrial farming techniques produce fruits and vegetables that contain significantly reduced amounts of essential vitamins, minerals, and cofactors.
- Supplementation is a logical, affordable, and practical way to ensure SUFFICIENT intake of these ESSENTIAL nutrients.Although eating and juicing 10 servings of multicolored, local, organic, vine ripened fresh fruits and vegetables is the best way to ensure sufficient essential nutrient intake the fact is that most do not meet this requirement on a daily basis. Proper supplementation is an affordable, practical way to ensure sufficient intake of ESSENTIAL vitamins, minerals, and cofactors.
- A Certified Organic, 100% Naturally Occurring, 100%Synthetic-Free, 100% Yeast Free, 100% Plant Derived, 100% Certified Organic Plant and Fruit Sourced Multivitamin-Mineral is the BEST, SAFEST, and MOST BENEFICIAL supplement choice you can make. Science is clear that what we require for recovery, wellness and prevention is SUFFICIENT daily intake of ESSENTIAL vitamins, minerals, and cofactors in their naturally occurring biochemical form as found in organic herbs, fruits, and vegetables. To ensure that the herb, fruit, and vegetable sources are PURE and that the supplement itself contains only naturally occurring nutrients the supplement must also be Certified Organic, 100% Synthetic-Free, and 100%Yeast-Free. Vita Sufficiency™ meets all of these exacting standards. In fact, Vita Sufficiency™ has SET THE STANDARD.
What you need to know about your supplements.
What is the importance of a Certified Organic product? EVERYTHING!
Unless a product is certified organic you can be sure neither the product itself nor enough of its ingredients have been grown, harvested, or processed in a manner that meets the regulations for organic certification - nor can you be certain it is 100% synthetic-free. 100% of the vitamins, minerals, and cofactors in Vita Sufficiency come from 100% certified organic plants and fruits. Dr. Chestnut would accept nothing less on your behalf.
What is the difference between Naturally Occuring and Synthetic? EVERYTHING!
To put it simply it is the difference between a 100% safe and beneficial naturally occurring essential nutrient and a potentially harmful manufactured chemical product. That's a BIG difference! Naturally occurring vitamins are in their natural biochemical state - they are in the form that is matched to our genetic biological needs. Synthetic vitamins are not from foods or anything else a human would normally eat - they are chemical products produced from things such as coal tar and are not in the same biochemical form as naturally occuring vitamins. This is why Vita Sufficiency™ is produced with only 100% naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants from fruits and plants and is 100% synthetic-free.
How do I read a Vitamin Label? USE THE QUALITY AND VALUE CHECKLIST!
The first things to establish are whether or not the product is CERTIFIED ORGANIC and whether or not 100% of the vitamins, minerals, and cofactors come from 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC plants and fruits. If the product does not display a CERTIFIED ORGANIC stamp, regardless of how many times they use the term organic, it is NOT CERTIFIED ORGANIC. Don't get fooled.
The next thing to establish is that the product is 100% synthetic-free. If it does not say this then you can be sure it isn't. If you see suffixes like acetate, bitartrate, chloride, gluconate, nitrate, or succinate you are seeing synthetics. Also look for non-food ingredients and things like YEAST or bacteria. Many manufacturers now feed synthetics to yeast or bacteria and then extract the vitamins and minerals back out and are allowed to call these natural!! Specifically ask the manufacturer if they use synthetics ANYWHERE in their process - again, don't get fooled.
Make sure there is a FACTS PANEL telling you the AMOUNT and SOURCE of vitamins, minerals, and cofactors such as polyphenols and bioflavonoids. If they don't tell you this it is because they don't want you to know! Don't buy anything unless you know exactly what you are getting for your money! Sources, biochemical forms, and amounts of ingredients are what determine quality and value!
Directions for Use
Adults: 2 capsules daily with meals
Children: 1 capsule daily with meals
Innate Choice® was founded by Dr. James Chestnut after over 25 years of research into the human requirements for health and wellness. As the son of a Ph.D. Fisheries Biologist, Dr. Chestnut is a wellness clinician and physiologist who has spent his entire life studying and exploring nature, ecosystems, and the health of the animals, especially humans, that inhabit them. His research and clinical experience have led him to the discovery that humans, like all animals, are genetically programmed to express health when the proper natural raw materials in terms of nutrition, exercise, and positive thoughts and emotions (social environment) are provided.
Tragically, few humans living in industrial society meet the daily requirements of these natural required raw materials for health and the result is a pandemic of preventable human suffering and early death. Dr. Chestnut’s professional mission is to alleviate this pandemic and to increase the quality of human and other animal life on this planet to the greatest extent possible. Innate Choice® is the nutritional manifestation of Dr. Chestnut’s mission and was developed with the purpose of providing practitioners and the public with evidence-based, optimal quality, fad-free, natural nutritional products and accurate information.
Our mission is to save and enrich human and other animal lives through better nutrition. We fulfill this mission by providing wellness practitioners and consumers with the highest quality, purest, most natural product line possible founded on scientific evidence and aimed at 100% consumer satisfaction.
We promise to you that our mission will always guide us. We promise to always provide the best product available based on the best available scientific evidence at the best possible price. We promise to maintain the highest possible standards in terms of product quality, customer service, and nutritional information. We promise to provide products that are based on nutritional requirement not marketing potential. We promise to always create only such products as we would take ourselves or give to our own families.