- Product Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
Metagenics UltraMeal RICE - Natural Vanilla - 25.67 oz (728 g)
Formulated to Nutritionally Support a Healthy Body Composition
UltraMeal® Rice is formulated to nutritionally support a healthy body composition.
This nutritional drink features:
• 15 grams of low-allergenic-potential rice protein: an easily digestible source of high quality protein suitable for those who want to avoid soy and milk products.
• Essential vitamins and minerals, including high potency B vitamins.
• An excellent non-dairy source of calcium (600 mg per serving) and other bone-supportive nutrients. Calcium, along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss.w
• Calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—a nature- identical folate
• Advanced nutrition in the form of a convenient and great-tasting shake with 190 calories per serving.
Serving Size: 2 scoops (56 g)
Serving Size: 2 scoops (56 g) Servings Per Container: 14 One serving supplies:
|Calories from Fat||45||*|
|Total Fat||5 g||*|
|Saturated Fat†||1 g||*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g||*|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||*|
|Percent Daily Value Vitamin A||35 %||*|
|Vitamin C||100 %||*|
|Vitamin D||10 %||*|
|Vitamin E||35 %||*|
|Vitamin B6||1,250 %||*|
|Vitamin B12||500 %||*|
|Pantothetic acid||50 %||*|
Other Ingredients :
Rice protein concentrate, fructose, olive oil, Dutch processed cocoa, rice syrup solids, natural flavors, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium citrate, partially hydrolyzed guar gum, potassium chloride, silica, ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, L-lysine HCl, pyridoxine HCI, L-threonine, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, copper gluconate, D-calcium pantothenate, thiamin HCI, riboflavin, chromium polynicotinate, retinyl palmitate, folic acid, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate† (as calcium L-mefolinate), biotin, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin, and cholecalciferol.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir two level scoops (52 grams) into eight fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare pratitioner.
† Saturated fat is contributed by olive oil which has recognized health benefits.†† As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
For more than 25 years, we've strived to help people improve their health and reverse chronic illness via quality products and services and leading edge nutritional science. And by any indication, we've been successful in achieving our goals. But none of it would be possible without an unwavering dedication and commitment to the following core values, which form the cornerstone of everything we do. Together, these values guide our decision making and behavior as a company and as individuals, shaping the way we do business and treat our customers.