- Product Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
Metagenics UltraInflamX Plus 360 Pineapple Banana - 14 Serving Pouch
Advanced Nutritional Support for the Management of Compromised Gut Function in IBD†
Metagenics UltraInflamX Plus 360 is a medical food providing nutritional support for compromised gut function and inflammation in ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. UltraInflamX has Low allergen, rice protein, antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and L-glutamine to support intestinal function.
- Strategic macro- and micronutrient profiles to deliver targeted nutritional support for patients with IBD
- Proprietary vegan pea/rice protein blend with added amino acids (including 50% essential amino acids, including branchedchain amino acids) and L-glutamine to support lean tissue and intestinal mucosal cells
- Features CurQfen®, a clinically studied, patented curcumin blend designed for greater bioavailability and more reliable clinical outcomes
- CurQfen® has been demonstrated to have up to 45.5 times more free curcuminoids in human plasma compared to standard curcumin extract
- Next generation selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in XNT ProMatrix™—a proprietary protein matrix technologically designed to enhance delivery of high quality xanthohumol from hops
- XNT ProMatrix™ provides 81% more bioavailability than standard xanthohumol
- Isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO), a prebiotic that encourages the production of short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs), which promote intestinal mucosal health and a healthy intestinal environment
- The fat profile includes flaxseed oil, a source of alpha-linolenic acid (an omega-3 fatty acid) and medium chain triglycerides, a rapidly absorbed lipid source
- 20+ vitamins and minerals, including key micronutrient forms designed for enhanced bioavailability (folate, B12, D3) to help address increased nutrient needs
- 6 grams of fiber per serving
â—†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat†||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||1250 IU||25%|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||50%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecaliciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E||7.5 IU||25%|
|Vitamin B6||0.5 mg||25%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||200 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||3 mcg||50%|
|Pantothenic Acid||2.5 mg||25%|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA (from flaxseed)||400 mg||*|
|A Proprietary Mix of Curcumin (from Curcuma longaL. rhizome extract) and Fenugreek Soluble Fiber (from Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract)†††||250 mg||*|
|Protein Matrix and Polyphenols from Hops Extract (standardized to 2.5% xanthohumol)||250 mg||*|
|Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract||100 mg||*|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Rhizome Extract [standardized to 5% (5 mg) total pungent compounds]||100 mg||*|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving‡|
|L-Aspartic Acid||1410 mg|
|L-Cystine (Cysteine)***||150 mg|
|L-Glutamic Acid||2130 mg|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA)**||1040 mg|
|L-Leucine (BCAA)**||1820 mg|
|L-Valine (BCAA)**||1180 mg|
Pea protein isolate, isomalto-oligosaccharide, rice protein concentrate, rice bran, calcium citrate, sunflower oil, organic cane sugar, flaxseed, magnesium citrate, natural flavors, medium chain triglycerides, L-lysine HCl, silica, L-leucine, L-glutamine, L-valine, dipotassium phosphate, L-isoleucine, protein matrix and polyphenols from hops extract, a proprietary mix of curcumin and fenugreek soluble fiber, quercetin, vitamin and mineral blend (zinc gluconate, ascorbic acid, manganese gluconate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, copper gluconate, D-biotin, retinyl palmitate, niacinamide, cholecalciferol, d-calcium patothenate, chromium picolinate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, potassium iodide, thiamin HCl, methylcobalamin, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, and selenomethionine), xanthan gum, ginger root extract, rosemary leaf extract, Luo Han Guo fruit (monk fruit) extract, and guar gum.
Blend (for no longer than 15 seconds), shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops of new and improved UltraInflamX Plus 360° (44 g) into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water, juice, or acceptable fruit as listed in the dietary guidelines. Take twice per day or as recommend by your healthcare practitioner. Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution. Refer to the UltraInflamX medical food program guide for easy-to-follow guidelines, tips, recipes, and more.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs*, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Keep out of the reach of children.
†Saturated fat content is contributed by a beneficial form of fat, medium chain tryglycerides, which have recognized health benefits ††16g total protein with added amino acids: L-lysine, L-leucine, L-glutamine, L-valine, and L-isoleucine †††CurQfen® is a registered trademark of Akay Flavours & Aromatics Pvt. Ltd and Bioactives American Corporation ‡Contributed by pea protein, added amino acids, and rice protein **Essential amino acid ***Conditionally essential amino acid
For more than 25 years, we've strived to help people improve their health and reverse chronic illness via quality products and services and leading edge nutritional science. And by any indication, we've been successful in achieving our goals. But none of it would be possible without an unwavering dedication and commitment to the following core values, which form the cornerstone of everything we do. Together, these values guide our decision making and behavior as a company and as individuals, shaping the way we do business and treat our customers.