- Product Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
Vital Nutrients Hormone Balance 120 capsules
Hormone Balance by Vital Nutrients is a comprehensive vitamin, mineral and herbal supplement for healthy hormone metabolism, suitable for women and men. Includes DIM, curcumin & antioxidant flavonoids.
Best Hormone Balance supplement is formulated with hormone-balance supporting nutrients and plant extracts designed to be used by both men and women. Key ingredients include the following:
- Folate (L-5MTHF, Metafolin) - this B-vitamin can help support normal estrogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 - helps regulate steroid hormones, estrogen and testosterone. May help support breast health.
- DIM (Diindolylmethane) - this compound, derived from cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cabbage, may help regulate estrogen levels
- SDG (secoisolariciresinol digylcoside) - flax lignans, which contain phytoestrogens that may help support healthy hormone regulation, prostate and breast health
- Curcuma phytosome extract (Turmeric) - this rhizome boasts potent natural anti-inflammatory properties and may help support liver health
- Bioperine (black pepper) - included to promote optimal absorption of antioxidant flavonoids
May offer support for the following:
- Normal, healthy estrogen metabolism
- Breast and prostate health
- Pre and post-menopausal women
- Contains NO: coatings, binders, yeast, wheat, gluten, milk/dairy, corn protein, eggs, sugar, hydrogenated oils, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives.
Suggested Use for Hormone Balance:
Men and women may use this supplement to help promote normal, healthy hormone regulation and breast and prostate health.
Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules twice daily as directed by your healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
2 capsules contain:
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL) 40mg (2,000%)
Folate (as L-5-MTHF) Metafolin 200mcg (50%)
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 200mcg (3333%)
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 24mg (6%)
Diindolylmethane (DIM) 100mg
Broccoli Sprout Powder 100mg
SDG (secoisolariciresinol digylcoside) 54mg
---(from Flax Lignan Powder; 4 caps equals 2tbsp of flaxseed powder)
Curcuma longa Rhizome Extract 100mg
---(total Curcuminoids min. 85-90% by HPLC)
Green Tea Leaf Extract (80%) 50mg
Rosemary Leaf Extract 50mg
Black Pepper Fruit/Berry Extract 2.5mg
Trans Resveratrol 10mg
Other Ingredients: gelatin capsule, cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, silica.
Contains Gluten (from wheat, rye or barley).
Contains NO: coatings, binders, milk/dairy (casein/whey), soy protein, egg protein, sugar.
Vital Nutrients was founded with the mission to manufacture premium quality supplements. To accomplish this goal, we manufacture our products in our own strictly controlled facility following extensively monitored manufacturing processes. Our cutting-edge Quality Assurance program exceeds both industry and regulatory standards to ensure optimum potency and maximum freedom from environmental contaminants. Vital Nutrients is an FDA Inspected Facility. Our FDA Registration number is R11423196344.
Independent Lab Testing
Each ingredient and completed product is tested by independent labs that follow scientifically valid methods and ethical lab practices.
Every Batch Policy
While skip lot testing is standard procedure in the supplement industry, Vital Nutrients goes above and beyond, testing every batch of each material and completed product.
Material specifications are based on thorough research of each material, its biomarkers and vulnerability to impurities.
While the details of our quality control program are extensive, the concept is simple, we are willing to take any steps necessary to provide consistent and clinically effective supplements to healthcare professionals worldwide.