- Product Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
Genestra HMF Multi Strain Powder - 2.1 oz
17-strain probiotic combination
- Provides 16 billion CFU per dose
- Supports GI health, abdominal comfort and a healthy microflora
- May help to support immune function
- Free of artificial colors and flavours
HMF Multi Strain Powder offers a comprehensive combination of 17 proprietary probiotic strains. Each convenient, once-daily serving provides 10 strains of Lactobacilli and seven strains of Bifidobacteria to promote colonization in both the small and large intestines. In one placebo-controlled trial, daily supplementation with HN019, a probiotic strain found in HMF Multi Strain Powder, promoted healthy intestinal transit time and reduced occasional constipation. Research suggests that HN019 may also help regulate immune cell activity to support a healthy immune system. Similarly, HMF Multi Strain Powder contains CUL-60, CUL-21, CUL- 34 and CUL-20, which have been demonstrated in clinical trials to support intestinal comfort and promote a healthy microflora balance in the gastrointestinal tract. In addition to ex vivo evidence reporting that this probiotic combination can help regulate immune responses, daily supplementation with CUL-60, CUL-21, CUL- 34 and CUL-20 (plus vitamin C) was found to support upper respiratory tract health in schoolchildren. HMF Multi Strain Powder is a great alternative for adults and children who dislike or have difficulty swallowing capsules.
- Serving Size: 2 Level Scoops (1 g)
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Probiotic Consortium 16 billion CFU:
- -Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 and CUL-21), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34) and Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM®), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (HN019), Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61), Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL-63), Lactobacillus gasseri (CUL-09), Bifidobacterium breve (CUL-74), Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08), Lactobacillus casei (CUL-06), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-62), Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL-66), Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL-67), Bifidobacterium longum (CUL-75), Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis (Bi-26).
Other Ingredients: Potato maltodextrin.
Non-GMO, Gluten free, Soy free, Dairy free, Vegan and Vegetarian, No FOS, No artificial colors or flavors.
In a glass, add water to 2 level scoops and mix. Take once daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Store under refrigeration (below 46 °F).
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use.
If symptoms of digestive upset occur, discontinue use and consult your health professional.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Seroyal is a natural pharmaceutical company, dedicated for over 28 years to assisting physicians and other healthcare professionals restore, rebuild and maintain patient health. For increased patient retention, compliance and efficacy, Seroyal offers the UNDA, GENESTRA BRANDS™, Pharmax and Wobenzym product lines. To help attain better patient results, the Seroyal Continuing Medical Education program is committed to providing world-class, clinically relevant information that can be immediately integrated with existing modalities for a complete, holistic approach. Our in-house medical advisors are also available for unbiased peer-to-peer discussions, product information sessions, practice resources and up-to-date information on promotions and new product launches.