- Product Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
Metagenics Insinase - 90 Tablets
Selective Kinase Response Modulators for Healthy Insulin Function
Insinase features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs)—RIAA and acacia—which have been clinically shown in a preliminary study at the FMRC* to improve fasting insulin and lipid parameters.
• Ground-breaking preliminary research suggests that SKRMs modulate kinase signals in favor of good health
• Designed to modulate kinase signaling (within cells) in favor of healthy insulin function and blood sugar transport
• Balanced kinase signaling helps to maintain healthy blood sugar and triglyceride regulation
• Developed through the ExpresSynÂ® Process—which combines proteomic research, safety evaluations, and human clinical research to set a new standard of clinical certainty in nutritional supplements
Three tablets supply:
A proprietary blend of: 540 mg
Reduced Iso-Alpha Acids, Acacia Bark and Heartwood Extract (Acacia nilotica)
Microcrystalline cellulose, Cellulose, Stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, silica, coating (water, hypromellose†, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose†, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
* FMRC (Functional Medicine Research CenterSM) is the clinical research arm of Metagenics.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Three tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
For more than 25 years, we've strived to help people improve their health and reverse chronic illness via quality products and services and leading edge nutritional science. And by any indication, we've been successful in achieving our goals. But none of it would be possible without an unwavering dedication and commitment to the following core values, which form the cornerstone of everything we do. Together, these values guide our decision making and behavior as a company and as individuals, shaping the way we do business and treat our customers.