- Product Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
Support for a Healthy Intestinal Lining
Glutagenics features three key ingredients—glutamine, deglycyrrhizinized licorice (DGL), and aloe vera—that comprehensively support the integrity and healthy function of the gastrointestinal lining.
• Supports a healthy intestinal lining, which is essential for healthy digestion, healthy immune function and overall health.
• Supplies high levels of the amino acid glutamine, which provides both a source of fuel and precursors for growth to the rapidly dividing cells of the intestinal lining.
• Provides a concentrated licorice extract that has been processed to remove glycyrrhizin, reducing the risk of adverse effects associated with licorice.
• The processing and removal of the bitter principles in aloe prevent a laxative effect.
• Powdered form for ease of use and flexible dosing.
• Features natural flavors for improved taste.
One teaspoon (4.33 grams) supplies:
L-Glutamine: 3500 mg
Deglycyrrhizinized Licorice Root 10:1 Extract: 500* mg
Aloe Leaf Extract† (Aloe barbadensis): 50* mg
† Proprietary extraction process removes laxative bitter principles, confirmed by thin layer chromatography (TLC). Equivalent to 10 g of aloe leaf gel.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Mix one teaspoon with water three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Nutri-Dyn's mission is to provide the highest quality of nutritional supplements for optimal health and increase the quality of life. Nutri-Dyn is a family business consisting of dedicated friends with over 250 collective years of nutritional education and experience, and is intent on providing high quality nutritional formulas. Nutri-Dyn distributes and manufactures awide range of professional nutraceutical lines including Metagenics, Nutri-Dyn, Progressive Labs and DNA Labs.