- Product Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
Metagenics Meta I 3 C - 60 capsules
Supports Healthy Estrogen Metabolism
Meta I 3 C features indole-3-carbinol (I3C) which promotes healthy estrogen metabolism and estrogenic activity. I3C is a naturally occurring compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage.
• Supports the health of estrogen-sensitive tissues by promoting the formation of the beneficial estrogen metabolite, 2-hydroxyestrone.
• Supports the detoxification of estrogens, other steroid hormones, and xenoestrogens by enhancing the activity of enzymes involved in their metabolism and excretion.
• May be especially beneficial for women with estrogen-related health concerns.
• Choosing I3C allows for the entire spectrum of beneficial metabolites to be produced, thereby ensuring all the activity nature intended. Diindolylmethane (DIM) is just one of many metabolites.
• Specially combined with rosemary extract to reduce oxidation and packaged with a desiccant to reduce moisture—measures that help to ensure potency.
One capsule† supplies:
Indole-3-Carbinol: 150 mg
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 11% (5.5 mg) carnosic acid derivatives]: 50 mg
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, silica.
† Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Take one capsule twice daily with food or as directed by, your healthcare practitioner.
For more than 25 years, we've strived to help people improve their health and reverse chronic illness via quality products and services and leading edge nutritional science. And by any indication, we've been successful in achieving our goals. But none of it would be possible without an unwavering dedication and commitment to the following core values, which form the cornerstone of everything we do. Together, these values guide our decision making and behavior as a company and as individuals, shaping the way we do business and treat our customers.