- Product Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
Nordic Naturals Baby's Vitamin D3 Infant Drops 0.37oz
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that breast-fed, or partially breast-fed, infants receive 400 I.U. of supplemental vitamin D daily. Nordic Naturals Baby’s Vitamin D3 is in the natural form of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) for optimal absorption and comes in a carrier oil of certified-organic extra-virgin olive oil. It offers the recommended dosage in just one drop. You can learn more by reading our recent article There’s Never Been A More Important Winter to Make Sure You’re Getting Enough Vitamin D.
- 400 I.U. vitamin D3 in just one convenient drop
- Meets the American Academy of Pediatrics daily recommendation
- Dropper bottle for application during breast-feeding, or into food and drink
- Supports healthy immunity*
- May support normal sleep rhythms*
- Non-GMO Verified
- Third-Party Purity Tested
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: One drop daily, or as directed by your pediatrician or healthcare professional.
At Nordic Naturals we believe that omega oils are essential to life. By correcting the global omega-3 deficiency, we give each generation what they need to grow healthy and strong. Through science and innovation, we are committed to delivering the world's safest, most effective omega oils.