- Product Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
Metagenics Adreset - 180 Capsules
Metagenics Adreset is designed to support resilience and stamina in individuals who are feeling mild weakness or fatigue due to stress. When used in conjunction with comprehensive lifestyle changes and stress-reduction techniques, Adreset's special formulation of ginseng, rhodiola rosea, and nutrients designed to support balanced adrenal function can lead to a calm, relaxed, vibrantly awake state of mind.
Stressed and Tired Adrenal Support Formula
- Adreset features standardized extracts of the adaptogenic herbs ginseng, rhodiola, and cordyceps targeting individuals who are “stressed and tired.”
- Research suggests that these adaptogens aid the body in adapting to various stressful environmental challenges and thus may help to reduce some of the negative effects of stress.
- These adaptogens may help promote vitality, immune function, and overall well-being—key components of a comprehensive longevity program.
- Features adaptogens traditionally used to provide overall stress protection, increased energy, and enhanced mental clarity.
- Promotes healthy hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis function for enhanced ability to adapt to stress.
Label & Supplement Facts
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size||2 Capsules†|
|Servings Per Container||30|
|Cordyceps Mycelium (Paecilomyces hepiali Chen††) Extract [standardized to 4% (32 mg) cordycepic acid and 0.25% (2 mg) adenosine]||800 mg||*|
|Asian Ginseng (Panax ginseng) Root Extract [standardized to 8% (32 mg) ginsenosides]||400 mg||*|
|Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea L.) Rhizome Extract [standardized to 1% (1 mg) salidroside and 3% (3 mg) rosavins]||100 mg||*|
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, and magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Directions: Take two capsules two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO, gluten-free and vegetarian.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Cautions: Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. If taking heart medications or have a chronic health condition, please inform your healthcare practitioner. Please keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Daily Value not established.
††An asexual derivation of Cordyceps sinensis reported by the Institute of Microbiology, the Chinese Academy Sciences, Beijing, PRC.
Each capsule†† supplies:
Cordyceps Mycelium 8:1 Extract
(Paecilomyces hepiali Chen††)
[standardized to 4% (32 mg) cordycepic acid and 0.25%
(2 mg) adenosine]: 800 mcg
Asian Ginseng Root Extract (Panax ginseng)
[standardized to 8% (32 mg) ginsenosides]: 400 mg
Rhodiola Root Extract (Rhodiola rosea)
[standardized to 1% (1 mg) salidroside]: 100 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Microcrystalline cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
†An asexual derivation of Cordyceps sinensis reported by the Institute of Microbiology, the Chinese Academy Sciences, Beijing, PRC.
††Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Take one capsule twice daily or as directed by healthcare practitioner.
For more than 25 years, we've strived to help people improve their health and reverse chronic illness via quality products and services and leading edge nutritional science. And by any indication, we've been successful in achieving our goals. But none of it would be possible without an unwavering dedication and commitment to the following core values, which form the cornerstone of everything we do. Together, these values guide our decision making and behavior as a company and as individuals, shaping the way we do business and treat our customers.